eHarmony is a leading matchmaking site for heterosexual seeking a serious relationship with a compatible partner. eHarmony was founded by Dr. Neil Clarke Warren a dating and relationship expert who was the first to use a scientific approach to matching highly compatible singles. For the system to work successfully new members need to complete an in-depth relationship questionnaire and put together a detailed personality profile.
eHarmony online system locates compatible matches and delivers them to its members based on their profile. The system works because about 239 people get married a day who met at eHarmony.com. Recent research by the American Psychological Society shows that married couples who used eHarmony.com are significantly happier than those for a similar length of time who met by other means. eHarmony has over 20 million registered members and has more than 15,000 new members signing up every day.
eHarmony has been featured on ABC News, Good morning America, New York times, and many other places.
- You can signup with eHarmony for free by creating a personality profile. In creating your profile you will have to answer more than 256 questions.
- eHarmony will constantly provide matches to you based on your profile, so make sure to answer all questions.
- However as a free member you will not be able to communicate with other members until you upgrade your membership to either eHarmony Basic plan or eHarmony total connect plan.
eHarmony Basic plan
- With the Basic plan, you will be able to send and receive messages from other eHarmony members.
- You will have access to eHarmony’s Fast Track ( That is a plain old emailing system).
- You will be able to send an icebreaker to other members. That is a short questionnaire.
eHarmony Total connect plan
- With the total connection plan, you will enjoy all the benefits of the Basic plan plus your personality profile will be more extended here. Your profile will include RelyID.
- RelyID enables other members to see that the name, age, address, and other information you provided have been verified.
- RelyID verifies your information by cross-checking with business and many other databases.
- With the Total connection plan, you will have access to eHarmony Secure call.
- With a Secure call, you will be able to make many voice calls to other eHarmony members from your phone without revealing your phone number.
- eHarmony website offers a variety of features such as
- eHarmony newsletter that will constantly be provided to you.
- eHarmony TV, Videos you can watch that highlights couples brought together from using their service.
- Member polls.
- Dr. Neil Warren that you can post any related question.
eHarmony is strictly for Heterosexual ( Men seeking Women or Women seeking Men ) looking for serious relationships.
Basic plan cost :
1 Month for $59.95
3 Months for $39.95 a Month
6 Months for $29.95 a Month
12 Months for $19.95 a Month
Total connect plan cost :
3 Months for $44.95 a Month
6 Months for $33.95 a Month
12 Months for $23.95 a Month